“Do you know where you’re going to”?
Most of us would say, “Of course I do … most of the time.” But do we, really?
That’s what Leadership is about after all. If there is no “there” to go to, why leave “here”. So what does there look like?
How do we help people to catch the vision and do something differently so that there becomes the new here. The most compelling dreams are caught, not taught. The most compelling leaders generate an enthusiasm and excitement for the dream that is infectious and is caught by their team.
Leadership for Business can help you discover, develop and deploy your dream, and help to inspire your team to catch and carry the dream to make it happen. The PRIZE-Winning Leadership model will help you to explore your Personally Rewarding Inspiration Zone Experience, to:
- Imagine your dream clearly, so that you can describe what it looks like, feels like and sounds like, what inspires you to pursue it, and how you will recognise it when you get there,
- Influence your team effectively, so that they will be aligned and work together to overcome the barriers that you will inevitably meet on the journey towards your prize,
- Interact with your team closely, so that you connect and identify with your team, to use and develop their strengths so that you create an experience that everyone enjoys,
- Implement your dream successfully to achieve your goals while building the team to aspire to go further, and
- Increase your vision to grow from here to there and beyond, as you maintain the tension between where you are and where you could be.
“I wish there were a few extra hours in the day where the day job wouldn’t get in the way.”
How do we get our team to achieve these new goals when we all have our regular work to do?
Many professionals are not taught how to lead effectively, and competence in interpersonal skills is often considered unnecessary or ignored. Many of us are ill-prepared when we are asked to lead teams.
You may be technically competent, but that doesn’t mean that you can lead your team. You struggle to inspire your employees and create the synergy you’re looking for.
You can help your team catch the vision and the “have to” becomes “want to” when the payoff brings a benefit they can actually see.
You can discover how to develop the skills necessary to develop both the vision and the team to make the dream become a reality, with everyone aligned to bring commitment to a successful outcome. Teams that are valued and feel valued consistently perform at a higher level, and feel a sense of achievement and purpose in what they do.
Teams that are in alignment work together and collaborate to find solutions before difficulties become problems.
PRIZE Winning Leadership
The PRIZE–Winning Leadership model takes you through a process to make your dream become a reality. It can be delivered as a Keynote, through training seminars or as group workshops with content tailored to your needs and customized to your requirements. Drawing on tried and tested resources from the worlds leading experts in Leadership and Behavioural Studies such as Dr. John C Maxwell and Dr. Robert Rohm our model can help you to:
- Put your dream to the test – many people have a dream, not many know how to test it, see it, or achieve it,
- Develop influence and interact more positively with others – to nurture, empower and equip those around you,
- Understand how to solve your relationship puzzles – see people how they are, not how you are,
- Connect with others to reach your potential – learn what the most effective people do differently,
- Implement successful projects – understand the practical steps and skills needed to achieve the outcomes you want,
- Develop and grow yourself, your team, and your dream – discover how you and your team can reach your potential.
About Roger Fairhead
Roger is a leadership specialist delivering Leadership for Business Achievement through Speaking, Training and Coaching to business leaders and entrepreneurs.
“He is articulate, tracks complex issues with ease and has an incredible gift for raising pearls of wisdom out of the murky depths of people and process.” His passion is to help people to learn effective leadership skills to lead their teams to capitalize on their strengths and passions to realize their dreams.
Leadership for Business also invests into the dreams of families in the world’s underserved communities to offer them small loans that empower them to invest in their future, to provide for their families and give back to their communities.